Thursday, April 1, 2010

My little pet

   A long time ago.I use to have a pet. But it was so long ago that I forgot her name. But I couldn't forget how she looked like . She's like a soft black and grey kitten. And she likes something soft for her to sleep in.
I remember one day it was rainy and she keeps herself warm around my blanket. But not just when rainy day.
She came every night to sleep in my blanket.
When sometimes I don't know where she went I could just check her in my blanket. Then I think I need to use my blanket sometimes so my family and I went to a shop to buy her own blanket. After its time for her to eat she always sleep in her blanket.She like her blanket very much that she wouldn't even gave it to my mother to wash it.
    A few years later  I moved into a new neighborhood. My new neighbor's  have a pet cat too. He looked like an orange kitten. He have a collar on his neck so I think my pet should have one too. They were like B.F.F (best friend forever). And this time it was different she only uses her blanket when it was her nap time. And if she isn't in my house she would be in my neighbor's house. And if my neighbor couldn't find her pet cat, she could just find him in my house. But they couldn't meet each other when it's rainy day. One of the thing that they had in common was that they like to play yarn in the city park. And usually after their done playing me and my neighbor would buy them milk to drink.

About a year later, they were liked married or something because the next thing I knew there were five kittens on my bed and they looked the same. But none of them looked the same as my cat. I told my neighbor about the kittens and she seemed excited to see them. Then she ask where is their place to sleep. So I said that they are still young and young kittens should stay with their mother until they can find their own food. So my cat,my neighbor's cat and their kittens are one big happy cat family. I think what I learn from my cat that day is that anyone can have a big happy family even cats.

                                                                      The end

2 comments: